TB-500 (Thymosin Beta 4)
- Item #: TB-500 5mg vial
Thymosin Beta-4 is a thymic peptide and research chemical that is 43 amino acids long.
Thymosin Beta 4 is a naturally occurring peptide. It is found in high concentrations in blood platelets, wound fluid and other tissues in the body. Tβ4 is not a growth factor; rather, it is a major actin regulating peptide. Tβ4 has been found to play an important role in protection, regeneration and remodeling of injured or damaged tissues. The gene for Tβ4 has also been found to be one of the first to be upregulated after a wound occurs.
Thymosin Beta 4is a synthetic version of the naturally occurring peptide present in virtually all human and animal cells.
Trials along with clinical trials have indicated the following benefits associated with the use of Thymosin Beta 4 in research.
- Relaxed muscle spasm
- Improved muscle tone
- Increase the exchange of substance between cells
- Encourage tissue repair
- Stretches connective tissue
- Helps maintain flexibility
- Reduces inflammation of tissue in joint
- Enhances nutritional components in the animal
- Prevents the formations of adhesions and fibrous bands in muscles, tendons and ligaments.